Don Little was first elected to the Jersey County Board in 1988 representing District 4 (Piasa and Mississippi Townships) until 2012. He was re-elected in 2014 and currently serves as Chairman. Don works for the Missouri Attorney General's Office as an Investigator with the Consumer Fraud Division in St. Louis, serving in that position since October 1995. Peviously, he served as a citizen advocate coordinator with the Illinois Attorney General's Office in Granite City for nearly 11 years. Don received a Bachelor of Arts in Government frm Southern Illinois University in 1977; an Associates of Applied Science in Criminal Justice from Lewis and Clark Community College (LCCC) in 1976; and Associates of Arts from LCCC in 1974.
Jersey County Committees
• Finance and Tax (Chairman)
• Children's Home and Aid Society of Illinois, Southwest Region (1998-2002)
• Southwestern Community Unit School District Board (April 2011-Present) –
President of the School Board since April 2013
• Piase Township Board of Trustees (1981-1989)
• Brighton Village Board (1975-1979; 1983-1989)