2020 New Employment Laws Seminar
Keeping up with employment law changes is an important part of a Human Resource (HR) managers job. Same holds true for county officials. New rules from Springfield and Washington, in addition to Supreme Court rulings are numerous. Join us for an empowering seminar, so you can stay informed, in compliance and out of the courtroom.
• New Laws Affecting Illinois Employers Including Recent Case Studies
• Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act
• Latest Developments in Workers Compensation
• Employment Law Update
• Zoning and Land Use Best Practices
• Workplace Transparency Act / Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Who should attend:
• Senior HR Managers who need to know what is next in workplace law and legislation
• Elected and appointed officials seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management
• County board members seeking to build compliant governments and manage risk
February 26, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Northfield Inn and Conference Center
3280 Northfield Drive
There is no cost to attend for members. All Illinois county officials and HR managers are welcome.
Registration deadline: February 24, 2020
For more information contact Kelly Murray at (217) 528-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.