Vicki Koerber began serving as Monroe County Commissioner on December 1, 2016. Before taking office for County Commissioner, Vicki served as a county coroner since late 2010. Koerber also has served as a member of the Waterloo City Council since 2005 and has worked for Monroe County Ambulance Service for more than 18 years. Vicki is a lifelong resident of Monroe County.
Monroe County Committee Assignments:
• 9-1-1 Emergency Telephone System Board
• Community Mental Health 708 Funding Board
• Monroe County Local Emergency Planning Committee and Southwestern Illinois Law Enforcement Commission
• Monroe County Nursing Home Memorial Endowment Association
• Southwestern Illinois Planning Commission.